Non Resident Applications
The College is offering 20 non-resident places on full scholarship in this programme.
- This will enable students to participate in the College's tutorial program and in the College's program of intellectual, spiritual, social, cultural, and sporting, opportunities.
- Participation in the residential orientation programme of the College is important and mandatory.
- Students will be able to have certain meals in College.
- Students will be required to apply to the College (with a CV, including academic transcripts) and will be interviewed by either the Dean and/or Deputy Rector; selection will then be made. References may be called for in this process. Selection will take into account disadvantage and sympathy with the Mission of the College.
- These scholarships will be open to students at all levels of their studies: undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate. Those students who are graduate or post-graduate may also be invited to join the Senior Common as non-resident members. We have currently nine non-resident members of the SCR.
For further information or to apply for a Non-Residential place at Newman College, please contact Admissions:
Phone: (+613) 9347 5577 or